Sunday, October 23, 2011

Week 4 Review

Well, it was another hectic week. Sometimes I wonder how it managed when I was full-time considering how busy I feel now working part-time. But, overall it was a good week in the kitchen. The weekend got a bit messy because we celebrated Avery's birthday in Bucks County, so I am not going to count Friday and Saturday since I wasn't in my own kitchen to cook :)





Monday- S. Clyde Weaver Made-To-Order Subs (we had coupons for free subs that were going to expire)

Tuesday- Chicken and Asparagus Risotto

Wednesday- Salads/Steak and Sweet Potato

Thursday- Chinese

Friday, Saturday, Sunday- Out of town

Dinners Cooked- 2
Dinners Out- 2
Dinners Not Counted- 3

Winner- Draw

Next week looks busy too. Better start planning my menu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment